How to Watch The Office Online for Free on any Device (All Episodes)
It was recently announced that you can Watch The Office for Free on any streaming device this week.
This is great news for fans of The Office as all episodes will be 100% free to watch on Peacock TV in celebration of the show’s 16th anniversary.
Although the first two seasons of The Office have always been available within Peacock TV’s free plan, the later seasons require a paid subscription.
However, for one week you can watch all episodes of this popular TV series for free on any Streaming Device!
This Peacock exclusive option starts today (3/18) and ends on 3/25.
In addition to the free episodes, this week users can also access the following:
- Behind the scenes footage, interviews, and bloopers
- Special clips from the show including Michael’s inspirational quotes and Jim and Dwight’s prank war
- Superfan episodes with never before seen footage
Peacock TV has become one of the most popular Streaming Apps available due to its free plan, content library, compatibility, and more.
And with other paid services like Netflix starting to crack down on password sharing, we can expect free options like Peacock to gain more popularity.
Below you will find a screenshot guide showing how to watch The Office for free on your preferred streaming device.
How to Watch The Office for Free
In this short guide, we show how to watch The Office for free using an Amazon Firestick Lite. This same process works on any Fire TV device.
Since Peacock TV isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, we will need to side-load using the Downloader app.
For those using Android TV devices like an NVIDIA Shield or MECOOL Box, you can install Peacock within the Google Play Store.
1. Register for a free Peacock TV account on their official website – Peacock TV Official Site
2. Install the Downloader App on your device if you don’t already have it.
How to Install Downloader App
3. Launch Downloader and click the URL box.
4. Enter the following URL – troypoint.com/peacock and click Go.
5. Wait for the app to install.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Open to launch Peacock TV.
8. Peacock TV will launch.
9. Click Sign In.
10. Enter your login credentials and click Sign In.
11. Select the Trending or Browse menu option and you should see The Office appear on the main screen.
12. That’s it! You can now watch The Office for free on your Firestick/Fire TV.
You can also find Peacock TV within our lists of Best Firestick Apps and Best IPTV Apps.
For those using Roku devices, Peacock TV is now available on Roku.
Although we cover Roku devices on this Website, we don’t recommend them due to their closed system. We recommend the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K due to its low price and ability to easily Jailbreak it which will allow for free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, games, and more.
If you are a fan of The Office, be sure to install Peacock TV and watch all of the episodes while they’re available for free!
For more streaming options, be sure to view our popular guides below!
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest streaming news, reviews, tips, and more by following the NulledMedia Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more.
Click the link below to join the other 800,000 Advisor subscribers.
Free NulledMedia Advisor